Friday, June 26, 2015

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog, She's a Doll. I'm so glad your here!

In our crazy world, not every one regards girls as precious, wonderful and invaluable. But I do.

For the last three years I've been quite obsessed with empowering the females around me - whether it was creating an after school confidence program for teen girls, or simply being the one that's there to tell her gal pals how amazingly fabulous they are - 'biggin' up' girls is part of my DNA.

 I'm a girls girl, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

The purpose of this blog is simply to get my voice out further; to share ideas on how we can feel more confident in our daily lives, how we can raise confident and powerful little girls, and how to use your daily fashion choices as a tool to feel unstoppable. And for me to hear  the thoughts, hopes, fears and ideas of the women out there reading it.

Come join me on this journey; a confident woman can change the world!

Kisses dolls. I can't wait to hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment