Friday, January 8, 2016

4 ways you can honor yourself today

Life just got real for me.

had my first baby.  A beautiful, tiny but mighty, little girl who is evvvvverything.  She is precious and adorable and smells amazing.  (You know what I mean, that baby smell you want to bottle), I love her!

She's also exhausting me.  I'm tired most of the day - and I've been living in sweats (which I'd never ever wear so often).   But hey, they are clean sweats and I try to match it with my tank top most days!

4 things any woman can do to honor herself today (and everyday if she desires): 
  1. Take a long, warm shower with a body wash you absolutely love smelling.  
  2. Make a cup of tea and read in a quiet corner for 10 minutes.
  3. Lather luxurious lotion on your feet when you go to bed at night.
  4. Do something creative - listen to music and dancing along, coloring something beautiful, doing her make up, baking something sweet.... etc ... etc.
I'm vowing to do yummy, delicious, energizing things for myself every day.  What ideas do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment